Laura M. Peach, Legacy Tax & Trust Lawyers
Laura assists clients with personal and corporate tax planning, including business succession, corporate reorganizations, estate planning
Laura has completed all three parts of the CPA Canada In-Depth Tax Course.
Laura was called to the Bar in the Province of British Columbia in 2014 and the State of New York in 2015. She received her Juris Doctor from Dalhousie University, Schulich School of Law, in 2013 and a Bachelor of Arts degree with a major in Criminology from Simon Fraser University in 2010.
- Professional Memberships and Associations
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation
- Member, Canadian Bar Association (B.C. Branch)
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation Young Practitioners Group – Vancouver Steering Committee
- “BC Speculation and Vacancy Tax: Surprises for Non-Residents and Trustees”, Canadian Tax Focus, Vol. 9, No. 2 May 2019.
- “The Principal Residence Exemption”, Bar Talk, April 1, 2017.
- Stephen G. Coughlan & Laura Peach, “Keeping Primary Goals Primary: Why There is No Right to an Adequate Investigation” (2012) 16 Can. Crim. L. Rev. 247 (Co-author).